I got this picture from my girlfriend Gabi, I thought I'd share it with you all, since it is soo cute. It is like my baby looking at me, so innocent, so fragile, so heart-squizingly lovable.

Sophie is not sleeping very well. Poor girl both yesterday and today was so restless. People say that babies can be very sensitive for the wheather changes and here it was hot and cold, very windy, etc. Maybe that is true, I don't know. Even when finally she fell asleep, she was tossing and turning.
The night was pretty good though, she usually wakes up once by 2-3 o'clock and goes back to sleep quite soon after she ate. I'm still dead tired though, but I am very thrilled to take care of our baby.
By the way: she is rolling overfrom her stomach to her back to both sides! At age of 4 weeks. People say, that the time might come much sooner than usual for me running after her crowling everywhere. Her new ability can cause her to be restless as I read in the books. God knows.
Mike is an awsome father, I can't explain what he means to me. He is so happy to help in anything he can and he LOVES his baby girl.
I don't even know how those women are doing who have been left by their husbands or boyfriends and they have to do all these alone. My heart goes out for them. However...
By the way: she is rolling overfrom her stomach to her back to both sides! At age of 4 weeks. People say, that the time might come much sooner than usual for me running after her crowling everywhere. Her new ability can cause her to be restless as I read in the books. God knows.
Mike is an awsome father, I can't explain what he means to me. He is so happy to help in anything he can and he LOVES his baby girl.
I don't even know how those women are doing who have been left by their husbands or boyfriends and they have to do all these alone. My heart goes out for them. However...
1 megjegyzés:
Sziasztok!
Nálunk is hasonló volt az utóbbi pár nap, biztos a fura időjárás...nahát, milyen ügyes a kis Sophie! Sári legalább 2-szer, de ált. 3-szor kel enni éjjel!
Pihenj sokat! :)
Megjegyzés küldése