2007. máj. 16.

30 days and a wake up

I can't believe that in only 4 weeks from this Friday and we are moving to the States. For Mike it is moving back, for me leaving my country! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Anyway, I'm very excited about it. I know God is taking us and being where He wants us is going to be the most blessed and peaceful and everywhere else we wouldn't have rest.

Besides all that, when I began to worry about the "how to's" and the "we need these and we don't have them's" the Lord comforted me with His Word:

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:19

Our weekend stay-over at my dad's was pretty smooth. I expected something much worse with baby Sophia. Although we travelled all they last friday (got her US passport!!!) and she was held by zillion people, she was doing pretty good. Pictures will be visible hopefully this weekend.
After 6-8 weeks traveling on the east coast (staying in 3 states and 4 different houses) before we move into our new home in California, we all will be either a mess or very flexible.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: