2012. okt. 14.

1st Tooth

Before loosing it. She already had her permanent tooth shown. It is truly called shark tooth.
Még mielőtt kihúztuk volna a tejogat, a vasfog máris látszódik. Cápafognak hivják az orvosok
The proud little girl.
A büszke foghijas kislányka.


 The only problem with loosing the first tooth was that Sophie asked me if I could try to pull it out and I did (to my surprise very easily) and then we ran down to the basement where Daddy was working to tell him AND he was extremely sad. We forgot to call him up for the big event. It didn't even cross my mind, unfortunately, I feel sooo bad, but it all happened so fast. Plus I don't remember growing up that anybody would pay attention to my tooth. Well, it's out. She is soooo proud. Currently she is sleeping with her tooth in a ziplog bag under her pillow waiting for the Imagination Tooth Fairy to come and exchange it to something. I don't recall us having any custom like that in Hungary, but as Mike suggested, she'll get $1.

Az egyetlen probléma az első fog kihúzásával, hogy Szofi odajött hozzám, hogy megpróbálnám-e kihúzni a fogát és én meg megtettem (legnagyobb meglepetésemre nagyon könnyen), majd lerohantunk Apához, aki a ház alatt dolgozott, elújságolni a nagy hirt, aki persze nagyon szomorú lett. Hát persze, elfelejtettük őt felhivni a nagy eseményre. Nagyon nagyon sajnálom. Dehát olyan gyorsan történt minden, ráadásul én nem emlékszem, hogy otthon egyáltalán bárki is odafigyelt volna a fogam kihullására (pedig biztosan). Jelenleg Szófi, a büszke nőcike a fogával egy zipzáras zacsiban a párnája alatt várja, hogy a Képzeletbeli Fog Tündér jöjjön és kicserélje valamire. Mike javaslatára, az itteni szokásokhoz hiven $1-t kap.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: