2007. szept. 3.

Mexico

Everyday living of a Mexican-indian
"Where is your money, Daddy? I thought you put it in your pocket"


La Bufadora - where water shoots to the sky through a hole in the rock, as the waves are coming.

The marvellous Mexican coast

4 megjegyzés:

Gabi írta...

Ühüm...ti mikor jártatok Mexikóban...??? Ühüm.

Ági írta...

Elfelejtettem mondani, hogy szombaton ott voltunk a nagy Mexikóban. Jó, mi? Az út jó volt, de másnap volt a Szofi baba dedikációja a gyüliben és nagy-nagy háború volt előtte.

Névtelen írta...

Hey guys,
We had been looking for your update. Glad to see you all are doing so well. Things are great here in Sopron.
We love and miss you all!
Love, Tony, Kim, Kai and Kale

Ági írta...

Hi Kim,
I'm excited for you guys. It is so cool, that things are going well in Sopron. I have also being following up on your blog. Keep bloging.
Agi