2007. jún. 4.

10 days before moving

Well, we do have only 10 days left. Suitcases are almost completely packed, many-many things are given away, all paperwork (visas, B-certificates, Soc.Security cards, residency issues, car sale, subscriptions cancelled, bank authorization, etc) are done, our hearts are ready to go. I hope we haven't forgotten anything.
Speaking about our hearts being ready. Mine began to shake as I realized, I am leaving my home country, family, friends. I even cried a little bit and I was secretly hoping Mike would say "that is ok baby, then we are not going anywhere". Instead he said "Agi, I need you to be strong" and that was the best thing one could have said. God reminded me of a verse from the Bible, when Moses died and Joshua had to take over the leadership of 1.5 million rebellious hearted, stuborn hebrews. God told him "be very strong and of good courage!". This has truly been giving me strength daily. I hardly believe how determined I became by my God's very few words.



The best thing on earth is to be a mom

Uncle Rubi:)


Our little family
With Angie, baby Ty and Alea

1 megjegyzés:

Gabi írta...

That's all I can say too...BE STRONG...be strong my dear friend...everything is going to be allright!! God is with you!!

Your little one is sooo beautiful!! What a gift from God She is!!

Love you guys.